Monday 12 October 2015

TEXT MESSAGE



The street light was in a dilapidated state. It seems to make darkness in the night strongly. The housemaid may be left the home and my only three years old child.
He was in troublesome moods of minds because of the message was come from his friend Jacob. The message was about leaving of his wife after the two years together living.
She was uncontrollable in her feelings and affections. He thought where from the trouble and doubts mistaken started.
***                        ***
“One Message received”
The tone of message awakened him from his noon sleeping. He read in the mood of sleeper, “I love you darling”. He scared and looked once again to the message. Unfortunately it came to see his wife and she shocked. From there she was in an eye of doubt against to me.
Day by day each one message has been coming keeping on. I don’t know where it comes from and the sender also.
After the long scolding of my wife, she left me and my child alone in the home and gone. Days have gone by, the day was unforgettable and unbelievable. A colleague he came and said, “your wife is in a honeymoon trip with one of another my colleague, friend.
It made me felt the earth is starting to break and the sky is falling upon me.
At last, I stopped my crying and opened the old messages revealing loveliness. It made me informed what for those messages and who the sender is. I just moved them to trash and deleted the unknown sender’s contact which kept for the searching of my ‘lover’.


EmoticonEmoticon