Saturday 18 April 2015

SMART WITH 'SMART'..



     “The great revolution after the invention of chapels is the creation of mobile phones”-Robin Jafri, the renowned religious scholar and the famous historian.

    Nowadays I seem this quote is very relevant and important one. Because the world has changed and converted to a cyber-village, studies have concluded into M.learning. After infant age a new term of age has been added to life as screen age…etc., just like these progresses of the world are very wonderful. It is also a revolution of the world in which the people are fully dependent on online shopping and they consider mobiles as status symbols.

     Sorry, I enter to my matter. Currently I feel shame of coming of calls to my Nokia XI. When I happened to attend the calls from outsides I tried to ignore the scares of others. No other reason for that, the smart phone has prevailed and spread today every nook and cranny.  It is very rare to see someone with old touch less phone. Hence, after my visit to Chennai, I felt my Kerala is better. I saw there a strange thing that I looked scarily to a beggar woman sitting on the side of the road with a smart phone. When I saw her handling the phone carelessly I thought the value and spreading of smart phones. Even a beggar belongs the ‘smarts’ how will be the others from there!. My thought has come true. Everyone use only smart phones. But here in Kerala as the nostalgic feeling, still some use old touch less phones.

     Days are gone. One day, unexpectedly my father gave me a Samsung smart phone. He went out after putting it to my hand. I just keep my looking to it unbelievably. It is very impossible to describe in words how and what I felt then. It is very wonderful one that the rapid progress of apps those are giving different services. And it is high time to say that the smart phones giving various features are very useful and helpful for the learning and life. 


EmoticonEmoticon